ASC CrEATe Lab Summer Camp 2020
CREATE LAB: Monday – Friday, July 13-17, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
ASC invites you to cultivate your cooking skills under the direction of Faith Anaya of Kids Cook! CrEATe Lab summer camp will offer students ages 10-17 hands-on cooking experience. Each will learn safe and best practices of food preparation and turn knowledge of dietary choices into satisfying and nutritious meals. Scholarships are available. Space is limited.
For more information, contact ASC Public Programs Coordinator Shakeelah Rahmaan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 870-536-3375. To register, visit asc701.org/summer-camps.
CrEATe Lab is made possible by the Blue & You Foundation for a Healthier Arkansas by Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield and the Pine Bluff Area Community Foundation, an affiliate of Arkansas Community Foundation.
701 South Main Street
Pine Bluff, AR 71601
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- BEING RESCHEDULED TO 2021 Expedition Medicine National Conference - Little Rock, AR - Aug. 28, 2020 at Heifer InternationalSaturday, Aug 29, 8:00 AM
- More Events at The Arts And Science Center
- Saturday, Dec 5, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, Aug 25, 10:00 AM
- Thursday, Aug 27, 10:00 AM